The sun was gliding past the trees, we found a wide patch of sun that set the grass aglow, peered into our eyes, and warmed our skin.
The proper ingredients for a picnic are:
1. a thick blanket, large enough to lay down on
3. a picnic basket (trust me, it makes it feel much more authentic)
4. good people (any combination of 2-6, more is too chaotic and being by yourself is depressing)
5. a nice park surrounded by beautiful buildings and trees (buildings optional, but make for a nice backdrop)
6. delicious food. I prefer Persian food if you have some way of keeping it warm, and some fresh fruit.