You know you’ve been working too long at Target when:
– you refer to customers as “guests”…outside of work.
– you refer to fellow employees as “team members”…also outside of work.
– you abbreviate everything.
– you start having nightmares about not having stocked the shelves enough.
– you refer to the stuff sold at the store as “product” & “merchandise”.
– when you see someone in red and khaki, you assume they work at Target.
– you start referring to all meals, no matter what time, as “lunch”.
– you reach for your walkie-talkie…even at home.
– you straighten shelves when you go to other stores.