that are awesome about working for a large corporation at headquarters:
10. Free mouthwash in the bathrooms…with little disposable cups.
9. Parking is never a problem.
8. Italian ice for afternoon snacks.
7. Free camp chairs with the company logo on them.
6. Grilled steak, hamburgers, and hot dogs when you have to work overtime on the weekend.
5. Office supplies whenever you need them (and no one complains about you needing office supplies!)
4. A cafeteria in the building, with a cook who knows that you can’t eat bread and leaves the bun off of your hamburger.
3. The coffee is already made when you get to work because there are 60 other sales reps who are more addicted than you are.
2. Almost getting run over by flatbed trucks on the way to & from the parking lot…every day. Woohoo adrenaline rush!
1. Having an ID badge with your name on it…and you actually look good in the picture.