1) Omid (Allen Eghrari) has a blog. We grew up together, so it is fun to have this window into his life at med school. yay!
2) Group projects should be outlawed. I have 5 of them this semester. Yes, one in EVERY class except Logic. And some of my groups are extremely lazy…which affects my grade.
3) Parties are awesome. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight!
4) I have a list of books to read that is so long it hurts to think about it. This is outside of my school reading, mind you. The first on the list is The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys. (Read it online here) I started it a few days ago.
4) I vote in a Baha’i election tomorrow for the first time. How cool is that? Such a responsibility, I’m excited!!
Speaking of tomorrow, I need sleep so that I can function like a normal human being.