1. One of my biggest pet peeves is the confusion between “they’re” and “their”, “you’re” and “your”, etc.
2. I have had three different accents in my life: Persian, Southern United States, and generic Midwestern/Chicago (current). I also start talking like people around me if they have a different accent. Can’t help it.
3. I really don’t mind getting up in front of a group of people to speak, but I like to be somewhat prepared.
4. One of the joints on my right ring finger is bigger than the one on my left, simply from basketball injuries. I am left handed…sometimes I missed when trying to get the ball.
5. If people are fighting, my first instinct is to jump between them and break up the fight. However, I also realize that my diminutive size prevents me from being very effective.
6. Animals I like a lot: snails, toads, snakes, lizards, rodents, dogs, and sometimes rabbits.
7. I have awful handwriting. Really, it is just horrible. I have tried for a long time to improve it to no avail.