I have discovered that I really like Orange Roughy, a white fish. This discovery comes about as I am trying to clean out the fridge by eating everything (which makes for some very random meals), since I move out on Friday. I discovered some frozen food I didn’t even know I had.
To cook a frozen fillet, I did the following:
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2) Place fillet in a small baking pan or casserole dish
3) Squeeze lemon juice over it.
4) Sprinkle some paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (a very tiny bit of that!)
5) Put in oven for about 10 minutes, turning it over halfway through to cook a bit more.
Ta da! I enjoy eating it with broccoli and mashed potatoes, but side dishes are negotiable. 🙂
I am finding that this blog is turning into a place to put recipes that I discover. I’m cool with that. This is not its only function, but I’m enjoying sharing the things I make up.