* Learning how to use my new KitchenAid mixer. I’m giddy with excitement.
* Cooking and baking gluten-free items in a more deliberate way, including using my baking scale.
* Using Pinterest to find DIY projects and recipes that I can do around the house during quiet evenings.
* Trying to get back to the gym. Mostly because I can’t sleep at night and need to work through all of my stress. I’ve started going once a week and I’ll work up to more.
* Getting back into sewing. I have a sewing machine, and it silly not to use it.