Hot tea can be dangerous

http://necksince.live parc eau vive inzinzac lochrist A few weeks ago I was making afternoon tea at work as I usually do, Persian style.  We have a cute little Russell Hobbs tea tray contraption that has a little warmer for the tea to steep.  I boiled the tea, set out the cups, and let the tea steep for a few minutes.

alles was ich brauch ist meine gang

http://generallooking.live/2019 hochschule pforzheim ranking I picked up the glass carafe and prepared to pour the tea into the cups.

boss angebote der woche click And it exploded in my hand.  Boiling tea and shards of glass went flying.

reagiert die schilddrüse auf stress click I let out an involuntary scream.  Partially because it was hot, and partially because I was in shock.  A few of my coworkers came running, bless them.  I was ok, but it really was not expected.  Don’t get me wrong, I’ve broken my fair share of kitchen implements and dishes, but the carafe was not touching anything when it spontaneously shattered.  This time, it was not my fault!

columbine télécharger album mp3 I looked today to find out if I could get a replacement carafe.  Turns out, this item has been discontinued.  Maybe that is for the better…

You may also like

2 Comments

  1. http://firepaul.live/2019/06 carré sénart restaurant Hahah! Sorry, Sholeh, but I did have a giggle when I read about the cup explosion. Not to say that I didn’t feel the empathy of your shock. Of course I would not be laughing if you had seriously injured yourself. But still. How crazy! All for a spot of tea.